Here are 9 Ways to Connect with IECA Member Educational Consultants
1. Invite IECA members to participate in announced campus tours and take part in consortia multi-day, multi-campus events. [contact: membership@IECAonline.com]
2. Include a visit with individual IECA members or IECA regional groups when someone from admissions is in town visiting schools. If you would like to connect directly with our members in a city/region when you’re on the road, fill out our contact list request. You can also connect with our regional groups.
6. Provide IECA with your school’s primary contact information as a consultant/IECA liaison (name, title, address, e-mail). [contact: info@IECAonline.com]
7. Contribute an article to the IECA newsletter, Insights, or to our blog; follow and post on IECA’s Facebook page and Twitter account (@IECA) about upcoming events at your school. [contact: Insights@IECAonline.com]
9. Advertise your school in IECA’s bi-monthly newsletter (mailed to 5,000+ IECs and prep schools) or in a conference guide; become a sponsor of a conference or our webinars. [contact: Sarah@IECAonline.com]